The writing teachers have been working on their project for more than three weeks. The amount of planning they have been doing, in fact, is a little over kill, but as former high school teachers they understand the benefit in over planning. They know that it is always better to have too much rather than too little material, so they have planned accordingly. Because much of their writing presentation has to do with technology, they have also over planned for the cords and cables that they will need. They did not pack bulk Cat6 cables and other necessary items, but they did pack nearly one of every kind of cable that they had available.
Whether you are a group of retired teachers getting ready to teach a writing seminar about college admissions essays or you are a salesperson who is used to being on the road for sales presentations, you cannot reach your goals if you do not have the power and the connections you need. Literally.
Finding a source to purchase bulk Cat6 cables, Cat5e cables, power cords, and surge protectors is important in many industries. Finding these necessary cables that come with lifetime warranties is even more important. Finding a provider with presale and postsale tech support is also a major advantage.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the accessory market that supports all of the technology that we rely on in today’s world:
- Designed to accommodate 3D Blu-ray Disc standards, an HDMI 1.4 is has the capacity of passing two simultaneous 1080p signals using a single connection.
- The $250 price tag for a main service panel surge protector will easily pay for itself given that whole house surge protectors are designed to divert excess voltage from a home..
- Standard, standard with ethernet, high speed, and high peed with ethernet are the four different types of HDMI cables.
- 3 billion USB ports are shipped every year, making this accessory the most popular type of peripheral connection technology requested.
- An intercontinental network of bulk fiber optic cables, called a s subsea, transmits approximately 90% of the data in the world.
From businesses owned by women and businesses owned by minorities, to large government contractors, it is important to provide suppliers that you can trust, as well as rely on, especially when it comes to bulk cables and cords.