Today’s best marketing techniques are a combination of the very latest technology advancements and the oldest methods of attracting customers. One without the other, will not be effective in the competitive world that we live in. For instance, if you cannot answer the question, “What is location intelligence?” there is a chance that you are not implementing the most effective use of your marketing plan. Likewise, if you can easily answer the question, “What is location intelligence,” but do not understand how to write the best marketing analysis questions, you are also not making the best use of your marketing potential.
With the combination of digital technologies like spatial data analysis, location intelligence solutions, and demographic reporting tools, you can know that you are using the best available technology to reach your current, and potential, customers.
As more and more companies make use of social media platforms and push notifications to alert their current and future customers of services and products that are offered, it should come as no surprise that companies that are not using this data are likely to fall behind.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the role that digital information plays in any successful marketing campaign:
- There will be 4.4 million big data jobs available in the next two years, and that only 33% of them will be successfully filled, according to the research company Gartner predictions.
- A global positioning system (GPS) receiver can determine the current time within 100 billionths of a second, so it is possible to always know when a potential customer is in your vicinity.
- In addition to helping generate $1.6 trillion in revenue for the rest of the U.S. economy, the geospatial industry generated $73 billion in revenue in the year 2011.
- 15% data capture, 20% data reporting, and 65% data analysis are reasonable ratios when you are faced with planning, collecting, reporting, and analyzing data, according to Google’s data experts.
- The geospatial analytics market will grow from $27.42 billion in 2015 to $72.21 billion by the year 2020, according to a report by MarketsandMarkets. These numbers represent a 21.25% compound annual growth rate.
In addition to collecting all of the data that your business needs, it is also important to make sure that you are able to analyze this data and implement the best marketing strategies. For this, many companies need to outsource to their area’s top marketing and research strategy providers.