Watch this video for a quick rundown of the features to look for in an intrinsically safe tablet case if you are thinking about purchasing one for yourself.
Intrinsic tablet cases are typically constructed with practicality in mind while maintaining a sleek appearance and robust exterior. The high-quality materials utilized to construct the tablet case make it suitable for use in potentially dangerous environments.
Additionally, the following characteristics should be present in an intrinsically safe tablet case of excellent quality:
• For the product to be considered truly “intrinsically safe,” a product must first comply with established criteria and then be validated by recognized accreditors
• The device can survive a fall and pass an Ingress Protection test for both a liquid and a solid
• All its ports and wires, including the charger and the headset, have access to cuts that are free of obstructions
• It has authority over the amount of energy produced by circuits
• It can control the thermals and temperatures of circuitry or parts
• Incapability to generate an explosion.